Mentally Healthy People:
1. Know they aren't happy all the time.
2. Understand problems occur and attempt to fix them.
3. Change their behavior.
4. Connect to meaningful people.
5. Don't accept that suffering is an unavoidable part of life.
6. Pay attention to warnings and evaluate their choices.
7. Avoid "It's not fair" statements.
8. Avoid self-righteous thinking.
9. Make choices that are good for all - Win-Win.
10. Understand that all anyone or anything outside us can do is give us information. The response is our choice.
-Dr. William Glasser-